As a certified life coach working with executive professionals, I often share tips to master their mental health and wellbeing. Tips to manage stress in times of turmoil and confusion. Below are a few tips I’ve shared to help during the recommended “social distancing” for the pandemic.
10 Productive Things to Do While “Homebound” During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Make a list of 10-things you’ve promised yourself you would do when you found the time. Well, you have the time now.
- Create a weekly schedule to tackle your to-do-list. Don’t overthink or over commit. Just take one item at a time. Celebrate the accomplishment.
- Reorganize a space that’s cluttered – i.e., closet, cabinet, cupboard, car, etc.
- Review and remove outdated files from your computer. Chances are you don’t need that file from 2010.
- Select an online filing system – like Dropbox, etc. The “cloud” is safe. We’ve tested it.
- Biz folks – convert frequently used forms to PDF fillable. This item is on my to-do-list and should be on yours too.
- Decrease the number of emails in your inbox to 50% or less. Same as #1. You don’t need that email thread from 2010. Delete it.
- Set up folders to automatically sort “nonessential” emails. Review the folder 2-3 times per week vs. multiple times per day.
- Set-up folders for repeat senders by name or category (i.e., Amazon or Shopping)
- Review and revise your long- and short-term goals. This is the perfect time to reflect on what’s most important for you.
Download a copy: https://www.dropbox.com/s/622joxa5pt56iu8/Melva%20Tate%2010%20Productive%20Things%20to%20Do%20While%20%22Homebound.pdf?dl=0