Executive Director Search – McCoy Adult Day Care Center
McCoy Adult Day Care Center (Birmingham, AL) is looking for a committed Christian leader, communicator and visionary to serve in the position of Executive Director.
Under the auspices of the United Methodist Church, its mission is “To demonstrate God’s love by providing day care services for frail and fragile adults.” McCoy Adult Day Care provides supervision and therapeutic activities to enhance its clients mentally, physically, spiritually and emotionally.
The Executive Director is responsible for the efficient operations and overall management and direction of the day-to-day functions of the center.
A Snapshot of Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for advocating and raising funds through marketing plans and fundraising goals. Leads the development of financial objectives through forecasting, budgeting, aligning monetary resources, developing strategic plans, and measuring results.
- Manage staff including hiring, scheduling, performance management etc. based on the Center’s policies.
- Achieve and maintain budgeted capacity and compliance.
- Oversees the development and implementation of appropriate policies and procedures consistent with ethical and religious directives for United Methodist facilities in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Engage with clients and community in and around McCoy Adult Day Care.
- Responsible to and a liaison to the Governing and Advisory Boards and leadership team.
Education & Experience
- Established leader of Christian faith compatible with United Methodist beliefs and practices.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred with five (5) years in nonprofit management and/or development and the ability to pass a criminal background check.
- Experience working with older adults in senior day care setting preferred.
- Ease with fundraising and experience in creating a development plan which increases revenues to support the strategic direction of the organization
- Experience managing people and motivating teams. Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Empathy for the challenges experienced by residents’ families and team members and problem-solving skill set to support them.
Salary & Compensation
- Salary range of $45,000 – $50,000
- Benefits include: paid holidays, paid leave time, and a defined contribution for medical premiums.
This is a full-time position with dedicated team members and a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Submit your cover letter, salary expectations, and resume via email to email@example.com with “McCoy – Executive Director” in the subject line.
The ED search process is managed by Tate & Associates, LLC. To ensure your resume is considered, PLEASE follow the submission process. And PLEASE – no direct emails or phone calls to McCoy Day Care Center. Thank you.